Hold your breath.
Today . . .
today . . .
I
taught
my
dog, Charlie,
how to walk on the treadmill! Yes, I DID!
Silly, I know. When I could be accomplishing all those other things at the top. It's so rainy today, and Cesar Millan, the famous Dog Whisperer, says that a good dog is a tired dog. He has entire shows devoted to owners that cannot get their dogs onto treadmills. AND I DID IT!!!! HEHEHEEEE. Okay, enough with the bragging. My arm is numb, and I won't need to do those five pound weights on the right. It took a good twenty minutes just to coax the dog to remain in the center of the thing. And to move both the front and the hind legs. He thought he could protest apparently by just sitting. The front legs moved out of sheer need to survive, but the back ones were a bit more stubborn. I also had to hold him practically by the collar. But by the end of his quarter mile walk, his leash was relaxed, and he was centered all by himself.
I think Cesar would be proud. I know I am. Wow, enough with back patting, already!
5 comments:
ha! awesome! did you put a treat at the front of it so he could run towards it? Do you remember when we had DUncan the cat running on our treadmill?
Who's Duncan?!
hahaha you crack me up!!! Congrats that is a great accomplishment! Miss you sweetie!
Haha!! I love it!
Awesome!!
Post a Comment