Friday, May 22, 2009

Eliza the Author and Spa owner




Eliza for years has been creating books.  She is very enthusiastic initially and then she tends to lose interest.  In other words, she'll make a first page, and then find something better to do. This latest book had me laughing because I've never thought of lotion as a fashion item.

3 comments:

Lisa Dorsey said...

LOL, her book is so sweet! I can totally picture Eliza doing that.

You need to bring the kids down after school is out. I was thinking we could take them hiking in one of the state parks near here.

Give me a call soon.

Hugs,
Lisa

Mat said...

that's hilarious!!

Mary said...

ugh! i don't like it when my mom does that. She sneaks into my room and inspects EVERYTHING. She steals my books and ones i write, then reads them.
Possibly blogs about it, and makes me sooo embarrassed about it. SO MAD!